Resumé - summary:
- A senior executive within the marketing, direct marketing, subscription and customer
management sectors, with a substantial track record of taking ideas and translating them
into bottom line results.
- A significant experience of developing successful business opportunities. Since January 2004
to present: independent marketing specialist - clients include: The Wall Street Journal, The
Spectator; Granta; The Jewish Chronicle; The Independent; Redactive; New Statesman; Apax
Partnership; Nation Media Group.
- Formerly a Director at The Telegraph Group for 8 years: responsible for database
development, customer contact strategy development and CRM implementation across the
Group with special responsibility for the subscription programme for both newspapers.
- Increasing and maintaining sales of both The Daily and The Sunday Telegraph.
- An expert in retention and acquisition strategies and a consultant and trainer for
The Institute of Direct Marketing, the UK's leading body in the direct marketing and
customer management arena.
- A Fellow of the Institute of Direct Marketing and a member of their Management Council; invited to join the World Association of Newspapers "Innovators in Readership" panel.